Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Carnival
Carnival is one of the most expected events in Brazil. It's not a holiday, is an annual festival held during the Friday to the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday. One of the reasons that I like Carnival is because it's the one of the celebrations that my friends and I can gather together, because my friends are living in different parts of Brazil, each one chose distinct Universities. Carnival is an amazing event that we can meet people from all parts of Brazil and the world. Every year, when we are celebrating the party, we always make many friends who have the same goal as us in Carnival: Enjoy the party with happiness! In 2012, I met a Japanese girl and we became good friends, when she comes to Brazil, she always visits me! Carnival is the period that the index of my town increases faster, like a three times a day! Carnival is the party more lively, fun and beautiful to me.. the streets are adorned and the party is often characterized by "blocos carnavalescos" with varying themes and costumes style, and we have the "trios eletricos" to guarantee the enjoyment. Carnival is really special to me, It's an event that can be with the people that I love and we have so much fun!
And finally my dear friends!
(carnival, 2012)
(Carnival, 2013)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment